Since 1984, CASAS International Brokerage has built a reputation as a premier provider of customs brokerage services along the U.S.-Mexico border from two California locations.
CASAS International Brokerage
Since 1984, CASAS International Brokerage has built its reputation as a premier provider of customs brokerage services along the U.S.-Mexico border. We respond to the ever-changing needs of the international trade community by utilizing a combination of:
- In-house expertise.
- Well-established connections to U.S. Customs and other Participating Government Agencies.
- State-of-the-art tracking systems.
- Far-reaching partnerships.
CASAS has earned clients’ loyalty by consistently exceeding their expectations. Our commitment to quality includes the continuous improvement of our people, processes and services. Our objectives include:
- Keeping up with changes in government regulations while maintaining efficient customs brokerage and freight forwarding services
- Maintaining a solid understanding of clients’ needs
- Providing clients with favorable and customized solutions
- Developing and empowering our workforce
- Serving clients in a manner that satisfies our business goals and remains consistent with our values of integrity, professionalism, and respect for the individual
Since its humble beginnings in 1984, when the Casas sisters first started offering customs brokerage services along the U.S.-Mexico border in California, CASAS International has grown to work with thousands of importers and exporters representing a diverse range of industries.
CASAS International Brokerage offers a full range of customs brokerage and warehouse and distribution services for clients who need to move materials across the U.S.-Mexico border.
Tracking & Filing
CASAS International Brokerage offers a range of online services to make working with us extremely convenient. Two of the most frequently used are shipment tracking and remote location filing.
CASAS has two (soon to be three) California locations conveniently close to the U.S.-Mexico border, and one location in Mexico.
Resources & Forms
CASAS is pleased to provide form downloads for your convenience as well as helpful international trade resources to enhance your knowledge of this field.
Please contact us for more information about any of our services or with any questions or comments you may have.