Warehouse & Distribution
Hastings’ warehouse and distribution services ensure your merchandise is received and distributed in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.
Warehousing Services & Distribution
Daniel B. Hastings, Inc.’s warehouse and distribution services ensure your merchandise is received and distributed in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.
All receiving material or freight information is entered into our Warehouse Management System (WMS). Upon arrival, WMS creates a unique receipt ID label (control number) to identify clients’ material and the supporting documentation. Each receipt ID contains the following information:
- Receipt ID number (control number)
- Customer name
- Shipper name and address (vendor)
- Purchase order
- Unit of measure of merchandise
This enables you to track and immediately identify material and supporting documentation in our warehouse, which is also prepared to receive urgent or critical merchandise.
Hastings Warehouse Online is available at all times and can be easily accessed without user or time limits, which supports your ability to make informed decisions regarding your production line.
Clients use Hastings Warehouse Online to:
- View additional information (i.e., shipper, quantity, transport company, P.O., freight bill, in-bond, etc.).
- View historical receiving and shipping data.
- Track shipments and inventory via tracking history, receipt ID or release ID.
- Refine information.
- Add or view part number and sub part number information.
- Create MS Office-compatible reports.
- Schedule automated inventory and activity reports.
Whenever we receive material on your behalf, we are prepared to expedite its release. We consider ourselves an integral part of your production line and are committed to helping you achieve your international trade goals. The release of merchandise occurs electronically inside our facilities, efficiently and securely. Hastings never releases any material without proper verification and authorization from clients.
Need additional information about our services? Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (956) 723-7431.
If you are an existing Hastings client and would like to view your inventory, please request your username and password (if necessary) at email@example.com.