Pacific Brokerage offers a full range of customs brokerage and warehouse and distribution services for organizations that need to move their goods across the U.S.-Mexico border and around the globe.
Import and Export Business Services in Arizona
Pacific Brokerage offers a full range of customs brokerage and warehouse and distribution services for organizations that need to move their goods across the U.S.-Mexico border and around the globe. Our expertise includes:
- Customs Brokerage
- Global Logistics
- Trade Compliance Consulting
- Nationwide Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Electronic Import-Export Services
- Automated Broker Interface (ABI)
- Automated Export System (AES)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Cargo Release
- Proprietary Edit Check Program
- Electronic Manifests
- Free Trade Agreements (USMCA)
- HTSUS Classification
- Special Programs (CH 98 HTSUS)
- Valuation-Cost Reconciliation Filing
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Binding Rulings
- Air/Ocean Routing
- Trade Compliance: Import & Export
- Warehouse & Distribution
Pacific Brokerage provides all U.S. Customs documentation and services required to meet the needs of the most discriminating clients.
Warehouse & Distribution
Pacific Brokerage’s warehouse and distribution services ensure your merchandise is received and distributed in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.
Pacific Brokerage Company makes compliance simple. With nearly a century of experience in promoting and implementing high trade compliance standards, we can guide you through the maze of regulations to help you reach your compliance goals.
Transportation & Freight-Forwarding
Pacific Brokerage Company understands the importance of on-time freight delivery. By partnering up with transportation companies around the country and throughout the globe, we are ready to help you handle your goods – wherever they may need to go.